MANHATTAN BEACH CIVIC ASSOCIATION– General Meeting 10/3/17
Brandon Twentymon – President
Tom McCarthy – Treasurer
Conor Devlin – Secretary
Number of Residents in Attendance – 1
The Manhattan Beach Civic Association’s General Meeting was called to order at 8:04 p.m. by Brandon Twentymon.
- Community Update
- Update on beach rehab projects, permits in hand, work to begin on both beaches before the end of fall.
- Requests have been made by community members to hold the MBCA meetings on an alternate night of the week from time to time. MBCA will test switching the day of the week for our one or two of our monthly meetings this winter or spring. Proper notification will be made to the community.
- Line by line item review completed. Anticipated to break even in both tax benefit and general funds.
- Budget will be mailed this week to all tax account holders.
- Vote to approve the proposed budget to take place at the November 7th general meeting.
- Tax-Benefit Fund – $123,142.45
- General Fund – $98,093.43
- Total Funds – $221,235.88
Meeting adjourned at 8:18 PM