MANHATTAN BEACH CIVIC ASSOCIATION– General Meeting 9/5/17
Brandon Twentymon – President
Brett Bowman – Vice President
Tom McCarthy – Treasurer
Conor Devlin – Secretary
Number of Residents in Attendance – 1
The Manhattan Beach Civic Association’s General Meeting was called to order at 8:00 p.m. by Brandon Twentymon.
- Community Update
- Tree Mitigation update on work completed to date.
- Beach update on current status of Oak Grove and Dividing.
- Clubhouse electronics were knocked out in the heavy storms in August. Working with Comcast and insurance carrier to resolve.
- Community watch police officers will begin handing out tickets for speeding at the community entrance.
- The website has launched. mbcaonline.org
- Tax-Benefit Fund – $125,382.65
- General Fund – $97,885.91
- Total Funds – $223,268.56
Adjourned 8:17 PM