Brandon Twentymon – President
Tom McCarthy – Treasurer
Brett Bowman – Secretary
Number of Residents in Attendance – 3
The Manhattan Beach Civic Association Community Meeting was called to order at 8:03 p.m. by Brandon Twentymon.
No major updates since last meeting.
At the advice of Henderson Law, the Board agreed to no longer pursue Mandarin Homes for money owed. Mandarin is insolvent and the cost to pursue would be too high.
Currently being repaired by the marina
Brandon Twentymon stated that the marina will not be extending the pier and all repairs/replacement will be made in-kind.
◦ The board has received one quote for the installation of the patio.
◦ Will receive two more quotes for before choosing a contractor.
◦ Timing – Late April/Early May
Brandon Twentymon installed a new towel dispenser and changing table
Clubhouse rentals – booked through May
No Parking Sign @ Clubhouse
◦ A resident stated the no parking sign located in the front of portion of the parking lot is not enforceable.
◦ Brandon Twentymon will reach out to the Chief of Engineering
Tax Benefit: $164,731
General Fund: $91,366
BOAT RAMP KEYS
As in previous years, Steve Bishop will be responsible for the distribution of boat ramp keys